Collegestudent in Denmark
You can become a student at Viborg IH, if:
- you love sport and physical activity - there is room for everyone, beginners as well as experienced
- you are more than 18 years old when the course begins
- you can speak and understand English – the classes will take place in Danish and English, but English is second language to all
- you will be challenged and develope yourself both personally and professionally
The school offers a special atmosphere. We are a small academy with 100-150 students. All students live at the academy, and we have courses both fall and spring.
We have a number of scholarships for international students which are not EU or Nordic citizens.
Every year in August we start International Courses - follow the procedure below, if you would like to apply for a stay here!
- Fill in the application form
- You will get an automatic e-mail from Viborg IH with some documents to fill in and return
- You will get information about how much to pay for the stay
- You shall pay for stay at Viborg IH
- The school will start the procedure applying for the Visa (if you come from a country, where a Residence Permit is needed)
- You shall complete your part of the application for the Visa (if you come from a country, where a Residence Permit is needed)
All students travel for a week!
In September alle the students go to southern France.
The week in southern France will offer lots of great physical experiences, cultural features and perhaps most important: a lot of “social shake-together-time”.